You can now easily import bookings from your Google calendar to the Availability tool! If you'd like to learn how to use this feature, just follow the steps below:
Enable Automatic Updates*
In order to ensure seamless synching between your Google calendar and the Availability tool, we encourage you to enable automatic updates. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Click the Availability icon on the top navigation bar
- Click ‘Availability Preferences’
- Under the Automatic Updates section, click the toggle off to enable
- Click 'Save'
*This step is optional.
Copying your Unique Availability Email
- Under any date in the Availability tool, click 'Import from Google Calendar'
- Next to your unique availability email address, click 'Copy'
Adding your Unique Availability Email as a Contact in Google
- Log in to your Google account
- Navigate to the Contacts page
- Click the red circle icon at the bottom right side of the page to add a new contact
- Enter 'WeddingWire Availability' as the name of the contact
- Click 'Create'
- Paste your unique availability email address into the email field
- Click 'Save'
Inviting WeddingWire Availability to your Calendar Events
- Open your Google calendar
- Click an existing event to edit or create a new event
- Under 'Add Guests', begin entering 'WeddingWire Availability' into the search field
- Click the WeddingWire Availability contact
- Click 'Add'
- Click 'Save' to save your event
- You'll see a pop-up asking if you'd like to send invitations to guests. Be sure to click 'Send' or your event won't populate into the Availability tool.
Be sure to refresh the Availability tool to see the event(s) you've imported!