We understand that sometimes items are added to contracts at the last minute, or payment terms change. In that case, we've made it easy for you to add 'amendments' to previously signed contracts. This will NOT change the original signed contract, but rather add items onto it.
To add an amendment to a contract:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Under the 'Clients' tab, select 'Bookings
- Click on the 'Contact Name' of the appropriate booking
- Under the 'Contract' section click 'View'
- Click the down arrow next to 'Email Contract' and select 'Add an Amendment'
- From here, you can add or remove an item by choosing from the first drop-down menus
- You can amend pricing and tax as well
- You can amend the 'Contract Terms' with whatever additional wording is needed
- If you do NOT require a signature for this amendment, you can uncheck the box that says 'Require signature for this amendment'
- Click 'Save and Publish Amendment' when you are done
- You will be redirected to an email notification page so that you can alert your client that there is an amendment to your contract that requires a signature
- You may use our pre-formatted email or edit as desired
- Click 'Send'