On or after August 9, 2018, features within the 'Clients' tab of your account will no longer be accessible. Export your data, including Contracts, Invoices, and Questionnaires, in advance as it will no longer be available. You can continue to manage your Inquiries and Bookings within Messages.
To send an email to a new inquiry, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Under 'Clients' select 'Inquiries'
- From here you can either:
- 1) Click on the name of the inquiry to view full details
- 2) Click the arrow to the far right of the inquiry name to view a summary
- Click either the 'Email this Client' link (from option 1) or the 'Send Email' button (from option 2)
- You can use a saved template by clicking the 'Use an Email Template' button
- Choose a template from the pop-up by clicking the bubble next to it
- Click 'Select Template'
- Make any necessary edits and customization for this inquiry
- You can attach up to five files by clicking 'Attach a File'
- Choose from filed you've uploaded to your WeddingWire account, or click 'Upload New Attachment'
- Click 'Select Attachment' when you are done
- You can select 'Save as New Template' if you want to save this email to use later
- Uncheck 'Send me a copy' if you prefer not to receive a CCed copy of this email
- Click 'Send Email'