On or after August 9, 2018, features within the 'Clients' tab of your account will no longer be accessible. Export your data, including Contracts, Invoices, and Questionnaires, in advance as it will no longer be available. You can continue to manage your Inquiries and Bookings within Messages.
To remove an inquiry that you did not book for any reason, you can 'Archive' it.
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Under 'Clients' select 'Inquiries'
- Select the arrow button to the right of the appropriate inquiry
- Click 'Archive this Inquiry'
- Choose a reason for moving this inquiry to the Archive folder:
- Archive - Did Not Book
- Archive - Not A Good Fit
- Archive - Spam (*Note: Please be sure to mark these correctly so our system can log repeat offenders!)
- Click 'Yes'