When responding to an inquiry, you are able to add an attachment by following the steps below:
- Log into your WeddingWire account
- Click the ‘Messages’ tab
- In your main Inbox, locate the inquiry you’re replying to
- Click the user’s name to open their inquiry
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see a the Reply field – you can type your response here, or any message you want to send along with your attachment. This field requires a minimum of 10 characters.
- Beneath the Reply field, click the ‘Attach files’ link
- Locate the file on your computer, and click Open. The file will then attach to the message, and you may see a progress bar as the file uploads.
- You can remove an attachment by clicking ‘x’ out to the right of the attachment name.
- Click the Reply button to send your message and attachment
Loading video ... Video not found Error! Unable to load video