October 19, 2018: The dispute process is currently taking longer than usual. It may take us longer than 2-3 business days to begin your dispute. We will process all disputes in the order they were received. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time!
- Log in to your vendor WeddingWire account
- Click 'Reviews' in the top toolbar
- Click ‘Reviews' in the left menu
- Click 'Dispute' under the review you would like to dispute
- Type your comment in the text box provided and then click 'Submit dispute’
- An automatic email is sent to the reviewer upon submitting a dispute
Please note the reasons WeddingWire will consider removing a review:
- I never conducted business with this person
- Contains profane, vulgar, racist, or adult material
- A court ruling has been issued to remove this review
- Contains personally identifiable information such as my full name, address, date of birth
- Is not for a wedding or wedding-related event
- Duplicate of another review
If your dispute does not fall under one of the above reasons, please consider writing a 'Response' to the review instead.
For more information about our review dispute process, please view the following support article: Review Verification Process