Our Policy team will not determine who is right or who is wrong but rather moderate each situation individually. We maintain a review platform that is unbiased and keeps the integrity of each review. The Knot Worldwide reserves the right to keep or remove any content from our site(s).
To dispute a WeddingWire review, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your WeddingWire account and click the “Reviews” tab then “'Reviews” in the left navigation.
- Scroll down to the review in question and click “Dispute” under the review content.
- Please provide a reason for why you are disputing the review.
*Note an automatic email is sent to the reviewer upon submitting a dispute. Then confirm your submission.
Our Policy team will accept disputes on the basis of the below reasons:
- Contains profane, vulgar, racist statement or adult material
- Contains a last name, date of birth, address (outside of the business)
- Is for a non-wedding related event
- Is factually inaccurate (backed by documentation)
- Written by someone that didn’t conduct business with you.
Invalid dispute reasons include examples such as:
- Wrong wedding dates. This doesn’t change the content of the review and we don’t require reviewers to update their wedding dates in the system as they change.
- Reviews written over 12 months ago. We don’t expect the wedding pro or the reviewer to retain documentation beyond that timeframe.
- A difference of opinion. No one’s opinion is right or wrong so we won’t discuss those during a dispute.
- A review that has already been reviewed. You may only dispute a review one time. Once the Policy team has closed the case, the review is no longer disputable.
Once you have disputed the review our Policy team will begin to investigate the claims. Please note, that we have sole discretion whether or not the reviews flagged will be further investigated or not. We require written documentation to do a complete review of the claims. Statements of opinion are not open to dispute.
If we reach out to a reviewer for documentation or to request edits, they have 7 days from initial contact from our Policy team to respond in order to ensure timeliness of the dispute process.
*Please note, if your account is in a past due status, you will need to resolve your payment issues in order to log into your account to dispute a review.