On or after August 9, 2018, features within the 'Clients' tab of your account will no longer be accessible. Export your data, including Contracts, Invoices, and Questionnaires, in advance as it will no longer be available. You can continue to manage your Inquiries and Bookings within Messages.
You can preview the basic look of your Client Site from within your WeddingWire account:
- Click 'Client Site' from under the 'Sites' tab
- Click 'Customize Your Site'
- The image on the right labeled 'Sample' shows how your basic client site will appear
- You can make changes to the main image and colors from this page
To preview a specific Client Site:
- Click on 'Bookings' from under the 'Clients' tab
- Next to the name of that specific booking, click the 'Client Site' button
- Note: You will have to enter the client-specified password to access the site. To find this, go back to your 'Bookings' tab and click on the name of that booking. Under the ''Client Site' heading, you will see the 'Password' listed.
- Enter the password in the field provided
- Click 'Log In'
- You are now seeing the Client Site as this specific client
- You can 'Logout' at any time
Loading video ... Video not found Error! Unable to load video