To add a video onto your storefront:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Click the 'Storefront' tab
- In the left menu, click Videos
- Click the Add Video button, or drag and drop the file to the video icon in the center of the upload box (surrounded by the dotted line).
- A video icon will then appear below the uploader, with a progress bar to show the upload progress
- Do not navigate away from this page during the upload!
- Once the video has finished uploading, you will see it is Pending Review by our team. It will not go live until our team has reviewed it.
- In the meantime, you can add a name and description by clicking the Edit button on the video tile
- Enter a video name in the Title field - required
- Add a description - required
- If you want to select a specific moment in the video for your thumbnail, enter in the number of seconds into your video at which that still appears. Add this to the ‘Seconds for thumbnail’ box.
- Save changes
Once uploaded, you can select and drag videos to reorder them.
Be sure that any videos you upload meet the requirements:
- AVI, FLV or MPEG format
- Landscape orientation
- Max 500MB
- Be sure that the video showcases your services and does not include any contact information.
Loading video ... Video not found Error! Unable to load video