To save your Word document file as a PDF:
- Click the Microsoft Office button (top left corner)
- Move your cursor over 'Save As'
- Choose the option 'PDF or XPS' from the menu
- In the 'Save as' field, choose 'PDF'
To open your document after publishing as a PDF:
- Check the 'Open file after publishing' check box
- Next to 'Optimize for' you can choose either:
- 'Standard (publishing online and printing)': High print quality\
- 'Minimum size (publishing online)': Lower print quality (and keeps file size smaller)
- Click 'Publish'
Loading video ... Video not found Error! Unable to load video