On or after August 9, 2018, features within the 'Clients' tab of your account will no longer be accessible. Export your data, including Contracts, Invoices, and Questionnaires, in advance as it will no longer be available. You can continue to manage your Inquiries and Bookings within Messages.
How to view new inquiries:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Hover over the 'Clients' tab and select 'Inquiries'
- Inquiries are ordered by date received, so your newest inquiries will be listed at the top of the page
- Click on the 'contact name' to review the content of the inquiry
- Schedule an appointment by clicking on the 'Add Appointment' button and choosing from your open time slots
- Click 'Next' then 'Submit' once you've looked over the information
- A confirmation email will be sent to the client
- Click the 'contact name' of the inquiry
- Click the 'Email this Client' button
- Use the pre-formatted template we've created, write your own message, or choose from your list of templates (by clicking 'Use an Email Template')
- Once the email is formatted to your liking, click 'Send Email'