On or after August 9, 2018, features within the 'Clients' tab of your account will no longer be accessible. Export your data, including Contracts, Invoices, and Questionnaires, in advance as it will no longer be available. You can continue to manage your Inquiries and Bookings within Messages.
To manually add a new contract to your account, follow the steps below:
- Log into your WeddingWire account
- Under 'Clients' select 'Inquiries'
- Click the button 'Add Inquiry
- Fill in the pop-up form as completely as possible
- Note: Full name, email , and event date fields are required
- In the next screen, click 'Create' under the Contract section
- Note: To create a new package for this contract, select 'Add New Package'
- Review the package terms add make any necessary changes (add or remove items, add discounts, etc.)
- Note: Any changes made on this page will not affect the saved 'template' version of this package
- Click 'Save and Continue' when you are done
- Review the contract, contract terms, and required signatures on this next page.
You can make changes to any of the sections by clicking the 'Edit' button. When you are done making your updates, you can either:
1) Publish to Client Access
2) Print Contract (under 'Contract Options')
3) Cancel this Contract (under 'Contract Options')