A QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response code) is a specific matrix barcode (or two-dimensional code) that is readable by dedicated QR barcode readers and camera telephones. The code consists of black modules arranged in a square pattern on a white background. The information encoded may be text, URL, or other data.
My WeddingWire QR code:
WeddingWire has created a personalized QR code for you, located in the 'Reviews' section of your WeddingWire account. This personalized QR Code lets customers and potential customers instantly learn more about your business and read your reviews by visiting a mobile version of your WeddingWire Storefront using their mobile phone.
How it Works:
- Download a QR Code Reader App for your mobile phone. We recommend using QR Scanner for iPhone or Barcode Scanner for Android.
- Using the app, take a screenshot of the square bar code. Read reviews, endorsements & more info about this business.
How to use it:
- Display this QR code on your website or blog so customers can use their phones to quickly access your Storefront and read your reviews!
- Log into your WeddingWire account
- Click 'Showcase Reviews' under the 'Reviews' tab
- Scroll down to the heading 'Get QR Code'
- Read the instructions provided to successfully display your code or right click on the QR Code image to the left and save the image to your computer. Then place the image on your blog or website.
- You can also print your personalized QR code to display in your place of business using the 'Print a personalized QR poster' functionality included on the page
For more information about QR codes, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code