As a vendor or venue, you can post deals on your WeddingWire storefront to incentivize potential clients! Deals can be added by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Click the ‘Storefront’ tab from the top toolbar
- Click ‘Deals’ in the left menu
- You can then choose to use the ‘Add a special discount for WeddingWire couples’ tool at the top of the page, where you can easily select a percentage off your services
- You can add a custom deal by clicking the teal ‘Add deal’ button
- Once you’ve filled in all the required information, click the ‘Post deal’ button to save
There are three types of deals you can choose to post: discounts, offers, and gifts. We recommend you include the following information for each deal type:
- Discounts: the actual percentage discount.
- Offers: both the original and the final prices.
- Gifts: a description of the gift for brides and grooms.
We recommend you include this information notes above so that it’s clear to users what the value of that promotion is. For this reason it’s not possible to use deals to advertise blanket sales. Example: if a bridal boutique has a sample sale but can’t specify a percentage off (if it varies per piece), a deal wouldn’t work for this.