To add photos to your storefront:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Click the 'Storefront' tab
- In the left menu, click ‘Photos’
- Click the ‘Add Photo’ button, or drag and drop the files to the photo icon in the center of the upload box (surrounded by the dotted line).
- A box for each photo you’re uploading will then appear below the uploader, with a progress bar to show the upload progress
- Do not navigate away from this page during the upload!
- Once the photos have finished uploading, you’ll need to add a description for each one, and all need to be at least 5 characters in length
- If you want to designate a photo you’ve uploaded as the Main Image, be sure to select that from the ‘Show as’ dropdown.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen
Once uploaded, you can select and drag photos to reorder them.
Be sure that any photos you upload meet the requirements:
- GIF or JPG format
- Max 5MB
- Be sure that the photos showcase your services and do not include any contact information
Loading video ... Video not found Error! Unable to load video