To add photos to your storefront:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Click the 'Storefront' tab from the top toolbar
- In the left menu, click ‘Photos’
- Click the ‘Add Photos’ button, or drag and drop the files to the photo icon in the center of the upload box (surrounded by the dotted line).
- A box for each photo you’re uploading will then appear below the uploader, with a progress bar to show the upload progress
- Do not navigate away from this page during the upload!
- Once the photos have finished uploading, you’ll need to add a description for each one, photo descriptions have a five character minimum.
- If you want to designate a photo you’ve uploaded as the Main Image, be sure to select that from the ‘Show as’ dropdown.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen
Once uploaded, you can select and drag photos to reorder them.
Be sure that any photos you upload meet the requirements:
- GIF or JPG format
- Max 5MB
- Optimal resolution is 720x540, 72 DPI to size
- Be sure that the photos showcase your services and do not include any contact information
If you’re seeing an error message when you try to save your photos, be sure to read it carefully to determine what you’re missing. If it mentions photo descriptions, be sure that all your photo descriptions are at least 5 characters long. When adding pictures to your account, if the business logo or photos are in 'html' format, such as 'jpg.html' you will not be able to add the photo to your account. If you experience difficulty adding a photo to your account, please check the photo's format first, and reformat the picture if necessary.