After you create your account on WeddingWire, our team of experts will review and update your Storefront content in order to help improve your ranking across top search engines and convert our audience of engaged couples. Key updates include a unique, professionally written business description and curated set of high quality photos based on these content requirements:
- Your Business Name must be the verified name of your business listed on your business registration (including DBA). Your business name may not include additional descriptions or advertising copy.
- Your Business Location must include a ZIP or postal code so that your listing is mapped to the correct region. All Ceremony and Reception Venues must include a full address.
- Your Website URL must be an active website with information about your business. Note Facebook pages are acceptable if you do not have a business website.
- Your Phone Number on your WeddingWire account must match the phone number listed on your business website.
Your About Us description, written by our team of content experts, should be 125 - 250 words and follow specific formatting guidelines. These include but are not limited to:
- Proper spelling and grammar.
- Bold is used only for headings after the introduction paragraph.
- Italics, underlines, any <html> styling tags, or hyperlinks should not be used.
- All text should be left aligned.
- Bulleted lists must contain at least three items, follow a sentence within the previous paragraph to introduce the list, and include a colon punctuation mark.
High Quality Photos
WeddingWire requires high-quality photos showcasing the wedding-related services and/or products you offer. A minimum of 8 photos is required, including:
- Your Main Image must be landscape orientation and adhere to the general photo guidelines below.
- Photo Descriptions will be reviewed and updated by our content team for spelling, grammar, and to include a description of what is visible in the photo. Fully capitalized words are not accepted.
- Ceremony and Reception Venues must feature at least one photo of the space where events are held.
Photos may be removed if they do not meet these guidelines. Reasons for removal include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contact details such as website URL, email addresses, telephone numbers, or references to social media sites (#hashtags or @UserIDs).
- Screenshots from computer screens or mobile devices.
- Promotional or event posters, advertisements, award certificates, or logos.
- Photo montages, collages, framed photos, or blurred edges.
- Exclusions apply to allow montages for Photographers, Videographers, Photo Booth, Beauty & Health, and Dress & Attire vendors (i.e. “before and after” photos and front and back views of dresses).
- Photos displaying reviews from past customers.