We suggest discarding a lead vs Removing (or deleting). If you choose to Remove a lead, you can do so by following the steps below: Once a lead is removed, you are unable to retrieve it.
- Log into your WeddingWire account at www.WeddingPro.com
- Click the ‘Messages’ tab
- In your main Inbox, locate the inquiry you’d like to mark as Removed
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of of the lead
- Click the Remove button from the drop down
- Once a lead is removed, you are unable to retrieve it.
- You can also change an inquiry’s status after you’ve clicked into the message – just use the button toward the top left of the screen (it will likely say Pending the first time you open an inquiry)
If you’re discarding an inquiry because it’s Spam, please follow the additional steps below:
- Click the user’s name to open their inquiry
- On the right side of the screen, click ‘Report user as spam’
- Click OK in the popup to confirm
Keep in mind that discarded inquiries will still be visible in your main inbox, as are all messages, regardless of how they’re marked. However, you’ll see ‘Discarded’ in red underneath the user’s name.
If you want to view only new/pending inquiries, use the folders on the left side of the screen to view only Pending or Unread messages.