If you are experiencing difficulty having a WeddingWire widget display correctly on your business website, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Incorrectly pasted. Please try to copy and paste the entire code again. We encourage you to copy and paste the code into Notepad, or another text editor first to make sure ALL of it has been copied correctly. If anything is missing from the code at all, it will not display correctly on your website.
- Pasted into wrong section. Ensure the widget code is pasted in the correct place in your website editor. The widget code should be added to a section that allows for source HTML code. This can be found in a different area depending on which editor you are using.
We have included the steps for popular website builders (Wordpress, Wix, and Go Daddy) below:
- Click “HTML” tab
- Scroll to part of post where you want to include the Widget
- Paste the WW HTML Widget code
- Add the Wix HTML app http://www.wix.com/app-market/html-iframe-embed/overview
- Click the HTML app and from the pop-up menu, click Settings.
- From HTML Settings, under Mode, click the drop-down menu and select HTML code.
- Under HTML/embed code, paste the WW Widget code.
- Click Update.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page that you want to modify.
- Click the content block you want to edit, and then click the icon.
- Paste the WW HTML Widget code.
- To ensure your HTML is formatted correctly, click Verify and Update HTML, and then click OK.
- Click Publish in the upper right.
If you are still experiencing difficulty getting the widget to display on your website beyond these main issues, please reach out to your webmaster directly or the support team for your website.